Bloomfield Free Press promo

Uniswap and Decentraland poised for gains, investors examining Meme Moguls meme coin

Disclosure: This article does not represent investment advice. The content and materials featured on this page are for educational purposes only.

Crypto experts believe that Uniswap (UNI), Decentraland (MANA), and Meme Moguls (MGLS) may rally in the coming days. In the ongoing MGLS presale, early investors are up 120%.

Experts bullish on Meme Moguls

Meme Moguls is currently in the 6th and final stage of the presale. The project has witnessed an inflow of over 4,000 users as more investors join the project. So far, over $2.7M has been raised in the ongoing presale.

For context, the Meme Moguls platform provides investors with an opportunity to become professional traders. They also organize training sessions. From there, users will be given $100,000 in virtual cash, which they can turn into cashable returns.

However, investors are permitted to only invest 20% of each virtual currency, while the remaining 80% is spread over diverse assets. 

One major aspect of the platform is the various giveaways and incentives it provides. At every stage of the presale, Meme Moguls gives out $10,000 worth of MGLS to users who complete epic challenges and quests on Zealy.

The MGLS is a meme coin that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The token is sold for $0.0042. Early investors have gotten over 120% ROI.  

Meme Moguls platform is gearing towards listing the token on Uniswap. There are also ongoing plans to list it on other tier-1 exchanges. Meanwhile, the test phase of the Meme Moguls game is set for launch on March 11. Also, At the end of the presale, remaining tokens will be dedicated to in-game earnings and rewards, with the surplus burned to stabilize the price of tokens in circulation.

Uniswap up 80%

The Uniswap token has witnessed a massive rally after the Uniswap Foundation proposed to give a percentage of the protocol fees to token holders.

The news has driven the tokens price from $7 to over $12 within a short time. For context, the Uniswap price has rallied by over 80% in the past 30 days and 40% in the past week, according to data from CoinMarketCap. 

As one of the largest decentralized exchanges in the world, the new proposal by the foundation should not come as a surprise.

Meanwhile, aside from the fee-sharing incentive, a major reason for this surge can be attributed to the introduction of the Uniswap v4 upgrade feature.

On Feb. 15, the Uniswap platform made it known that the upgrade would encourage more efficiency and be available before Q3 of 2024.

Decentraland gains 15% in a Month

Decentraland has witnessed a massive rally in the past month.

The crypto market stats indicate that the token is headed for the bull market. The Decentraland price has rallied by 15% in the past month and a slight 4% in the past week. 

Meanwhile, the Decentraland trading volume and market cap have also witnessed massive growth in the past week.

This increasing trading activity could drive the token price to $0.6 in the coming days, which it last reached around April 2023.

Crypto experts believe if the token continues the ongoing bullish momentum, the Decentraland price could reach  $1 before the year runs out. 

Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.

Source link

About The Author

Scroll to Top